Washing Cloth Diapers >
Tots Bots Washing and Guarantee
Easy Fit, Tini Fit & Stretch Bamboozle
Care and Washing Instructions
- Stretch Bamboozles are made of rayon from bamboo and will become fully absorbent after 10 hot water washes. That being said, they will be functional after 3 hot water washes.
- Easy Fits and Tini Fits can be pre-washed 3 times in hot water before the first use, but will be functional after 1 hot water wash.
- Dark colours (especially red) should be washed separately the first 3 times to prevent colour bleeding.
- When fastening a Tini Fit or Easy Fit diaper on your baby, be sure to get a snug fit. Compression helps minky fabric to absorb liquid more quickly.
- The Easy Fit and Tini Fit liners will agitate out of the pocket in the wash - it's not necessary to unstuff them manually.
- Where applicable, use fold-back tabs to secure hook & loop fasteners before laundering; this will protect your diapers and other laundry from rogue attacks!
- For your regular routine, wash Easy Fits, Tini Fits and Stretch Bamboozles as you would any other cloth diaper. Check the tag on the diaper for care instructions. The recommended method: 60 degrees centigrade wash with a cloth-diaper-friendly detergent, tumble dry low heat or hang to dry.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use: chlorine bleach, whiteners or brighteners, fabric softeners, or baking soda.
The Tots Bots Guarantee
Tots Bots guarantees their products against defects in materials and manufacturing faults for a period of twelve months from the original date of purchase.
Definition of a fault: an unexpected deterioration in the product that will shorten the lifespan or performance of the product. Goods that are deemed to be faulty and that fall within the twelve month warranty period are eligible for replacement.
Please note that the warranty will only be honored if:
- The product has been washed and cared for according to the above guidelines and;
- The product is part of a rotation of products and has undergone reasonable use.
Products will not be replaced after twelve months or without a proper proof of purchase from an authorized retailer. The warranty is valid on original purchases only.
Please note that the warranty does not apply to products that are not functioning properly because of a build-up of detergent or urine residue, although we will do our utmost to co-operate with our customers in the resolution of this problem.
If products are returned for evaluation, the customer is responsible for postage costs.