Why a pocket diaper?
A pocket diaper is a diaper made of a waterproof outer fabric with an inner lining that keeps baby's skin dry. Insert slip inside the pocket for customizable absorbency.
It is the most multifunctional diapering system :
• Pocket diapers typically dry more quickly and wash more thoroughly.
• Once the insert has been slipped inside the pocket, it is just the same as an all-in-one.
• It is possible to adjust the level of absorbency
• It is possible to use the insert on top of the waterproof pocket in an all-in two system, and thereby save money by using the pocket for two or three diaper changes.
Why a One Size diaper (from 8 to 35 lbs)?
• It is more economical.
• It is adjustable in height and width to fit most babies.
• While logically less durable than the purchase of three sizes, the economy performed when purchasing a one-size diaper kit is greater than the expenses incurred by the diapers you have to buy several months or years later if you have another child.